PARKS VICTORIA RELOCATION – ALBERT ROAD SOUTH MELBOURNE PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL SITE
Click on the links below to see documents I have obtained through Freedom of Information relating to the Albert Road South Melbourne Park Primary School site.
- Depot Relocation Plan, 21.05.15
The relocation plan for Parks Victoria that is running about a year overdue.
- Parks Victoria Project Brief, April 2014
The plan was to move Parks Victoria out of its current site by June 2015, but this didn’t happen.
- Alternate Parks Victoria Office Info, 2014
Various options were considered for a new home for Parks Victoria, but even now the government will not confirm that a new site has been chosen.
- Albert Park Project Control Group – timeline, 22.06.15
Timeframes for moving kept getting pushed out.
- Parks Victoria letter to the Australian Grand Prix, 13.08.15
Parks Victoria wanted to use some of the Grand Prix’s facilities temporarily, but missed the window of time in which it could do so.
- Limited Phase 2 Environmental Site Assessment, Albert Park
- Minutes from Re-scoping Meeting, 15.07.15
Parks Victoria meeting, with lots of reasons why the Albert Park reserve needs a new master plan.
- Bergmeier email – Hansen partnership letter, 10.09.15
What’s been spent on the Albert Park reserve master plan, and how it was put on hold.
- Bergmeier email – consultation summary, 27.01.15
The community consultation on the new Albert Park reserve master plan that happened back in 2014.
- Hansen email – proposed project recommencement, 18.08.15
The email about the “long hiatus” on doing the master plan, and the plan to create a $22,000 report on the park but not make it public.
- Notes on rescoping Albert Park Master Plan, 10.07.15
Issues facing Albert Park reserve.
- Project Brief – Albert Park Master Plan